30-Day Money Back Guarantee
We are confident you’ll enjoy your Pure Water Systems purchase, so we offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee to all customers. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, return the product to our head office for a full refund within 30 days of installation.
Please note, the 30-Day Money Back Guarantee relates only to the cost of the products themselves. All other costs incurred will be at the expense of the customer including any installation/disconnection costs and return postage of the system itself.
Due to varying water quality across Australia, our 30-Day Money Back Guarantee excludes filter cartridges.
Damaged or Faulty Goods – Replace or Refund
Any visible damage to a delivered product must be reported to Pure Water Systems within seven (7) days of the issue. If after speaking with our Customer Service Team, the damage or defect is deemed to be covered under warranty, Pure Water Systems will either:
Our Customer Service Team will organise this return, replacement or refund process. Please refer to the Warranty Conditions below for more information.
3-Year Parts & Labour Warranty Outline
As a business who proudly stands behind the quality of their products, Pure Water Systems provides a 3-Year Parts & Labour Warranty to all customers on most of our product range. Due to varying water quality across Australia this excludes filter cartridges. Please note, the Pure Water Systems RO-5U Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier has a 12-month Parts & Labour Warranty.
The Pure Water Systems 3-Year Parts & Labour Warranty shall be void however, if the product sustains damage or failure resulting from any of the following:
- We do not cover the work of the plumber who originally installed the system
- Installation of the system was not carried out by a licensed plumber, where specified as a legal requirement
- If your system(s) fails to be maintained in accordance with recommended servicing and as per the manufacturers operating instructions
- Unauthorised or abnormal use or operation. This includes running hot water through the purification or filtration system (excluding shower and bath filters)
- Exposure to unsuitable environmental conditions (including, but not limited to damage due to lightning strikes)
In any event that you need assistance, or have any questions, concerns or claims, please contact us: