Exclusive to Pure Water Systems, the system combines technology and stylish design to deliver purified, alkaline water for a vitalised body and peace of mind.
Pure, chemical free water means no unpleasant taste and odour, just great tasting water for you and your family – simply at the turn of a tap.
Perfect for drinking and food preparation, purified alkaline water ultimately protects your body from absorbing contaminants found in both tank and chemically treated town water.
Filtering down to submicron (0.0001) level, the RO-5U effectively removes up to 96% of total dissolved solids (TDS) and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
The stylish RO-5U has been designed to complement any home and lifestyle and sits neatly concealed under the bench leaving your kitchen free from clutter.
Electronic monitoring with digital touch panel
The RO-5U’s built-in electronic monitoring systems ensure the systems produces the highest quality water around the clock, with a 24-hour water quality monitor measuring TDS levels.
The system is protected by auto leak detection and performance alerts, conveniently displayed on the easy to use digital touch panel, giving you peace of mind at the press of a button.
Maintaining the RO-5U couldn't be easier. The automatic back-flush function runs periodically to protect and prolong the life of the reverse osmosis membrane.
The system will alert you when TDS levels are too high or when it is time to change the filter cartridges (every 2 years for the membrane and every 12 months for standard cartridges). Thanks to a patented design, cartridges can be replaced with a simple ‘twist and click’… no tools required!
Choose your premium 3 way mixer tap
Designed to complement any kitchen style, the RO-5U Reverse Osmosis Water Purifier is available with your choice of premium 3 way mixer taps (excludes Square Neck 3 Way Mixer Tap - Matte Black). Choose from straight neck, square neck, low neck and goose neck in polished chrome, brushed chrome and matte black. All 3 way mixer taps are Watermark and NSF certified.
5 STAGE PURIFICATION
The RO-5U uses a 5 stage reverse osmosis (RO) process to produce purified, alkaline water with a consistent level of pH 8+.
The purified water is held in a 8 litre, pressurised holding tank until it is needed. It then passes through the final stage of filtration, transforming into alkaline water, fresh and ready for drinking.
Filtering down to submicron (0.0001) level, the RO-5U effectively removes up to 96% of Totally Dissolved Solids (TDS) and Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC).
- Sediment Cartridge – The Sediment Cartridge effectively removes sediment particles such as sand, silt, dirt, rust and other impurities.
- GAC Cartridge – The Granular Activated Carbon Cartridge (GAC) effectively removes Volatile Organic Compounds (VOC) and many other potentially harmful chemicals.
- Carbon Block Cartridge – The Carbon Block Cartridge effectively removes chlorine to protect the RO membrane. It absorbs harmful organic compounds, removing bad taste from drinking water.
- RO Membrane Cartridge – The RO (Reverse Osmosis) membrane effectively removes chemicals, Totally Dissolved Solids (TDS), metals, bacteria and viruses.
- GAC + Alkaline Cartridge (50) – The GAC and Alkaline Cartridge is the final stage of filtration refreshes the water from the holding tank and raises the water to a consistent alkaline level (pH 8+). This stage of filtration can be customised to suit varying water quality.
Height = 390mm
Width = 245mm
Depth = 390mm
Installation is required by a licensed plumber and requires access to a 240V electrical outlet.